Saturday, October 22, 2005

"Fox Knows How To Put A Shine On A Rotting Chicken Corpse."



The best show on TV right now (after The Daily Show, CSI, South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy and reruns of The Real Ghostbusters) has got to be The Colbert Report. And by "on TV" I mean downloadable from the internet. I can't watch The Colbert Report on an actual television because I don't get Comedy Central, but thanks to all the good internet pirates out there I haven't missed an episode yet. The show has just wrapped up its first week of episodes and I must say, so far so good. Many a good laugh was had and Thursday's episode had cameos from Lisa Loeb and David Cross. Stay strong Colbert, I'm rooting for you from the comfort of my parent's basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quammy, how's it going! I agree, the Colbert Report is awesome, at least, the parts they post to the Comedy Central website. Danielle came down last weekend and we had a rip-roaring time at Janis' party, but it wasn't the same without you! Keep it real dude.
Lisa