Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Brown Leafed Vertigo

Things I did not do this month:
1. Write Chuck Palahniuk some fan mail. (I did just get a copy of Invisible Monsters though.)
2. Watch a buttload of horror movies in celebration of Halloween. (And I seriously have buttloads of horror movies.)
3. Keep the blog up to date. (Sorry blog fans.)
4. Win ten million dollars. (Publishers Clearing House can suck my arse.)
5. Think of a clever thing for #5. (Sorry list fans.)

Things I did do this month:
1. Went to a Halloween party this past weekend. (Dressed as a hobo.)
2. Got a flat tire. (Today.)
3. Got trained to handle and dispose of Household Hazardous Waste.
4. Picked up a copy of the new Maltese Falcon Special Edition DVD.
5. Read an awesome book about B-Movie king Roger Corman called How I Made a Hundred Movies in Hollywood and Never Lost a Dime. (Recommended reading for any movie geek.)

2 comments:

Lisa Dale said...

Hey dude, thanks for the link :-) I like the list format. Did you watch ANY Halloween movies this year?

Quammy said...

The only Halloween related movies I watched were Mr. Boogedy & Bride of Boogedy. They were TV movie put out by Disney in the mid 80s. I remember being scared shitless by them when I was a kid. There's a half decent article about Mr. Boogedy on Retro Junk (http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/334/)